19.11.09

I'm outta control!

3rd entry in as many hours? Say it with me, pro-duc-ti-vi-ty!

Check it off the list - Blueberry Muffins.  DONE!

The fresh berries weren't as sweet as I'd like them to be, but for this first time muffin-baker I'm pretty pleased! To Alton Brown :::fist bump:::.   I would insert photographic evidence here but until I have space to load the photos still stored on my memory card... do use your culinary imagination for this and for other creations I've in mind to make or bake!  

Ah yes, I also made mashed potatoes outta the 5lb bag of potatoes that's been occupying counter-top space. Err not all 5lbs, just 2lbs worth. I think the recipe should be altered from half a stick of butter to a whole stick. What's the point really of using only half a stick?  Lunch, or rather Linner, will be... grilled chicken breast with a side of lightly boiled asparagus topped with a honey mustard dressing and... savory mashed potatoes.  This will be followed by a light dessert of an almost-flourless peanut butter cookie that I baked last night, a blueberry muffin and a cup of English Tea with cream and sugar.

.... drool.    

No comments:

Post a Comment