19.11.09

Diary of the Unemployed & Undeterred: Day 80-Something

I'm sitting on my ass here.

Smartass answer to self:  "Well no shit Frances how else would a person sit? On his or her feet?"

Ooh nice, I can tell today's going to be a doozy if this is how I'm going to find amusement. Internal jokes (bad ones at that) and mundane if not downright retarded dialog with... myself.   

Tasks at hand, or rather, immediate challenges I'm facing, because the idea is that when you put thoughts on paper it becomes more concrete and therefore, slightly more legitimate than just another thought lost amidst a... sea of thought.  Right.  So here they are:
 
(1) How to find fulfillment in spending time with myself.
(2) How to muster and focus my energy on executing well laid-out plans.
(3) Where I'm going to find well laid-out plans... oh I'M supposed to lay them out... crap...
(4) How I'm going to get the rest of the red paint off my kitchen wall.
(5) How to train the dogs so they can walk themselves. Oh and maybe bring in some income.
(6) How does one make delicious Blueberry muffins?

Stop.

This is me stopping myself, because the list was going down a different path than I'd anticipated. I was not ready to take this seriously... so instead, I'm going to make myself breakfast...

Time to execute Plan #6! Yay! 

OH! Almost forgot. I also need to work on a blog/paper regarding intercultural communication. More on this much later. I am not joking with this one! At least, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment