21.10.09

Well well...

Hum. As troubling as emotional turmoil in my life can be, it probably brings out my best writing...??

So now I wonder. What can I blog about as I'm not emotionlly err...turmoiled?  Shush, it's my blog, I'll determine what's grammatically and vocabularily awesome. ;)

I've not yet set aside time to digest my trip to China or come to think of it, Cambodia, but something tells me my long plane ride home will provide ample time for stray thoughts and for drawing conclusions of my overall trip so I'm not in any hurry for that particular subject.  I'm re-reading the Da Vinci Code because Dan Brown's a pretty darn compelling story-teller and the book's a fun read and also not something to blog about. I'm listening to Trance Jazz which I wouldn't know how to identify if I heard it in a club... I don't hear me saying "Err that's not trance, that's so trance jazz" anytime soon in the future.  I definitely don't have any more personal details to overshare at the moment.  I'm saving those for my emo-moments.  I'm not feeling any more narcissistic than usual so even though this whole paragraph has been littered with "I", I won't be adding to my list of 'things to be proud of... about myself'.  Narcissism at its best.

I'm scratching my head, hoping the motion will set a spark to a fresh idea... 

Oh I met a super-cute BIG yellow labrador today in a park up Yanmingshan (National Park in Taipei).  Anytime I stopped petting him he'd paw at me and stick his nose under my hand. At one point he stretched forward with his head down but stayed in the position so his butt was in the air with his tail wagging non-stop.  Good doggie. Let it be known, Taiwan still has the cutest, friendliest and most socialized mutts I've ever met. They also know how to side-step buses and stay in bike lanes.

... and that's all I got. Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment