15.9.09

Annoyance

VERY quickly...

After a week and half in Singapore, based on my keen observation, I have arrived at this dreadful conclusion about Singapore: There is a disporportionate number of beautiful women versus good-looking men. Handsome's a stretch for most countries. Thanks to their fashion sense and slim physique, the women of Singapore are very pretty as a population, but I've spotted exactly TWO guys I thought were good-looking. One was European. Or Anglo... I've even been in the Clarke Quay district during lunchtime when all the folks are on lunch break. Nope. In fact, I'm qustioning if that man was the only cute guy I've seen on this trip because I can't even remember what the other guy looked like.

Off to Suntec City... or "SINGAPORE'S LARGEST SHOPPING MALL" dum-dum-dum... maybe I'll have better luck today? It's just eye-candy. Who doesn't like a handful every now and then? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment